The ALC VIP app gives parent/guardians and family members the following functions:
Note: setting up your account can be done on your phone or on a computer.
1. You will receive an email from ALC VIP App Admin with the subject line “😃Welcome to the ALC VIP app.” Email looks like this:
2. In the email, click on the link to get started.
3. If you’re doing this on an iPhone, it’s important to make sure this opened a separate browser window. Check to see if it says “Done” in the upper left corner. If it does, click the round Safari icon in the lower right corner.
4. Enter your email address and click the “Send verification code” button. You must use the same email address at which you received the invitation email.
5. Go back to your inbox and find the email (from Microsoft) with your verification code.
6. Open the email and copy the verification code.
7. Go back to your browser and enter your verification code. Then click the Verify code button.
8. Click the Continue button.
9. Set a password for your account. Make sure to write it down or record it using a password management app.
10. You’ll get a success message on the ALC website.
Your account is now set up. You are ready to download the app to your phone.
If you have any issues, please visit our VIP app support page.