We are thrilled to announce the VIP (Very Important Passenger) App to the families and caregivers of students receiving transportation through ALC Schools.
• Track the location of their student in real-time during transportation to and from school.
• View updated ETAs of when their student will arrive based on actual driver location and real-time traffic data.
• Receive notification when their student gets picked up and dropped off at both home and school.
• See all upcoming trips and get notifications if there is a substitute driver.
• Click-to-call-ALC functionality whenever they need to update or cancel an upcoming trip for their student.
ALC pioneers Alternative Student Transportation that meets state and district student transportation regulations.
ALC releases proprietary software that rapidly routes students easing the efforts of district’s transportation departments.
ALC marks milestone numbers including nearly 17 million miles transporting students in 2019 alone.
ALC’s model allows districts to quickly respond to the needs of MKV students. Proprietary routing software and dedicated client teams accommodate the challenges of transporting these dynamic students.
The appropriate vehicle is critical when transporting as few as one student traveling to a remote area of your district or delivering a handful of students living along a rural route.
Utilizing smaller vehicles is a cost-effective solution that promotes a consistent environment for students with unique needs requiring them to attend specialized schools outside your district.
Seating arrangements, wheelchair accessibility, and the need for additional personnel are critical factors when identifying the appropriate vehicle to meet the needs of that one student.